MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 is now available
Andy Ruffell / 7 years ago
Kepler is not far away now, it’s time for some utilities to get ready, lately GPU-Z has done the so, today MSI released the version 2.2.0 Beta 15 of their overclocking Afterburner utility.
Thanks to the collaboration between Guru3D and MSI, added support for Nvidia’s upcoming GPUs has been added. Features specific to Kepler have been added including core voltage offsets for dynamic overclocking and GPU power consumption readings. A few fixes also accompany the update.
The updates are:
- Improved active monitoring graphs list control in “Monitoring” tab reduces list flickering when hovering mouse cursor over it
- ReadMe file is now provided in RTF format instead of plain text format
- Now beta versions display notification messages informing you that it is about to expire soon in one week or less before the end of trial period
- Added update checking system
- Added RivaTuner-styled command line interface providing direct GPU and I2C device registers access. Logical AND, OR and XOR operations are supported in addition to regular read and write operations. Now MSI Afterburner can be used by vendors for pre-production custom VRM testing and calibration
- Added German localization
- Updated OSD Server
- Added screencapture and videocapture support for Direct3D10 and Direct3D11 applications using BGR framebuffers (e.g. F.3.A.R.)
- Fixed Crysis 2 DX11 intro movies rendering issue when OSD is being displayed in raster 3D mode
- Updated profiles list
You can download the latest version of MSI Afterbuner here.