MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard Review
Ben Enos / 1 month ago
Keeping on with our coverage of B560 motherboards, today we have the MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI. The Tomahawk series of boards fall into MSI’s Arsenal GAMING range which looks to be more of their budget/entry-level gaming range. Some people may be put off by the term entry-level, but there really is no need. Entry-level products are still designed to offer good quality, just in a more affordable, less feature-rich package.
MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI
The MSI MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI motherboard comes with PCIe Gen 4, WiFi 6e, 2.5G LAN, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 and plenty more features for those looking to make the jump up to one of Intel’s 11th Gen CPUs. We have three M.2 slots for storage, one of which is PCIe 4.0 and six SATA 6Gb/s ports. Users looking to use the M.2_2 slot will want to note that if using this, the SATA1 port will no longer work, still leaving you with five other available SATA ports.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5066(OC) MHz
- Lightning M.2: Running at PCIe Gen4 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN and Intel Wi-Fi 6E Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Lightning USB 20G: Powered by USB 3.2 Gen2x2 controller, offering never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s with USB Type-C
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCIe slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official MSI product page here.
If you are looking for a load of accessories inside the box, look elsewhere, as you are not going to get this with any B560 board. However, MSI has us covered with the basic stickers, a pair of SATA cables, a couple of M.2 screws and our WIFI antenna so we can make use of those super-fast WiFi 6e speeds.