MSI MAG B560M MORTAR WIFI Gaming Motherboard
Ben Jones / 3 weeks ago
- M-ATX GAMING, 11TH GEN CORE – The MAG B560M MORTAR WIFI is a compact micro-ATX gaming motherboard outfitted with the latest Intel B560 chipset (LGA 1200, 11th Gen Core ready); The VRM 12 Duet Rail Power System is supported by MSI Core Boost technology
- DUAL GPU SLOTS, DDR4 BOOST – The primary PCIe 4.0 x16 slot (with steel frame) supports 2-way AMD CrossFire technology (via secondary PCIe 3.0 x16 slot); Quad DIMM’s with dual-channel DDR4 architecture support SDRAM overclocking (5066MHz/OC) via XMP
- GEN4 M.2 SSD WITH AUTO-SWITCH – The M.2 Gen4 x4 64Gb/s slot automatically synchronises to either 10th or 11th Gen CPU’s and includes Shield Frozr to prevent thermal throttling; Both the Gen4 and Gen3 M.2 SSD slots support Intel Optane memory modules
- PASSIVE & AI COOLING – Extended heatsinks in concert with 7W/mK thermal pads maximize VRM cooling; a 6-layer PCB base with thickened copper helps dissipate heat; Frozr AI cooling automatically adjusts system fan settings based on CPU & GPU temperatures
- WI-FI 6E CONNECTED – Features the latest Wi-Fi 6E AX210 & Bluetooth 5.2 technology; Fixed ports include USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C (20Gb/s), 4K/60Hz HDMI 2.0b (Intel Core 11th Gen only) & DP 1.4, 2.5G LAN, and 7.1 HD Audio with Audio Boost
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.