No Man’s Sky – Update 1.13 Changelog Released
Peter Donnell / 5 years ago
Hello Games may have left us with a long silence between the game’s launch and the recent updates, but now they’re releasing updates with a furious pace and bringing No Man’s Sky up to the game we all wanted to see. The latest update, which brings the game to version 1.13 on the PC, looks set to improve space battles, fix a range of audio problems, crashes and more.
Space battles should now offer more variety, and should also be bigger now too. They’re certainly more interesting and we look forward to seeing how Hello Games can improve them further in future updates.
No Man’s Sky – Update 1.13 Changelog:
- Fixed a bug that would make the player character small.
- Space battles will now vary in size more and players should see bigger battles.
- Fixed the instantaneous death loop that could occur in survival mode if you saved with 1 health and no hazard protection. You will still be on the verge of death when you load in, but it won’t happen instantaneously.
- Fix for steam controller not being able to warp.
- Removed up, down, left, right as quick menu navigation keys to allow left handed players to move while using the quick menu.
- Page Up and Page down can now be used to navigate up and down in the quick menu.
- Removed duplicated planets from discoveries menu.
- Fixed an issue with redeeming promo ships in survival, which would result in the ship being spawned above the ground.
- Fix for missing ruins underwater which could cause missions to point to nothing.
- Various audio tweaks and fixes:
– Added ladder climbing sounds.
– Fixed base building prop sounds not playing when placed inside a Freighter.
– Added sound effect for calling Freighters.
– Added sound effect when using communication stations.
– Fixed an issue which could affect ambient sound in Freighters.
– Changed the sound effect when using the Terminus Teleporter.
- Fixed some rare crashes.
What other things would you like to see improved in No Man’s Sky? Let us know in the comments section below.