NVIDIA GeForce 372.54 WHQL Driver – Game Ready for No Man’s Sky
Ashley Allen / 4 years ago
NVIDIA has released the GeForce 372.54 WHQL driver for its graphics cards, bringing with it Game Ready optimisation for No Man’s Sky, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Obduction, F1 2016, and the Paragon Open Beta, plus various SLI and3D Vision profile fixes.
NVIDIA GeForce 372.54 WHQL driver changelog:
Provides the optimal experience for No Man’s Sky, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Obduction, F1 2016, and the Open Beta for Paragon
Supports the new GeForce GTX 10-series GPUs powering the ultimate gaming notebooks
Support for updated BatteryBoost technology.
- Enabled mclk switches on 144 Hz G-SYNC monitors in multi-monitor use cases in order to lower power consumption.
- Support OpenGL VR SDK 1.4 (Windows).
- Added a Windows cross-API interop between Vulkan and DirectX 11. This enables Vulkan app compatibility with existing DirectX 11-based HMD runtimes.
- Added driver support for DXGI 2 VR.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – added DirectX 11 SLI profile
- No Man’s Sky – added (Beta) SLI profile
- Space Engineers – added DirectX 11 SLI profile
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – fair
- F1 2016 – not recommended
- Obduction – excellent
- Riptide GP: Renegade – excellent
- World of Warcraft – updated Beta EXEs
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
These games must be run in DirectX 10/11 mode to see improvements and are not compatible with 3D Vision Surround mode. See “3D Compatibility Mode” on page 6 for more information.
Added or updated the following compatibility mode profiles:
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – excellent
- Overwatch – good
- TotalWar: Warhammer – good
The NVIDIA GeForce 372.54 WHQL driver can be downloaded here.