NVIDIA Reflex Support Available For 6 New Games
Jakob Aylesbury / 3 months ago
NVIDIA Reflex is a tool designed for competitive players with the goal of reducing system latency so your mouse actions happen much more quickly and now 6 more games have been added to the list of supported titles.
New Supported Games
- Deliver Us Mars: Reflex reduces system latency by up to 57%
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human: Added support for DLSS 3 and Reflex, multiplying frame rates by up to 2.9X and reducing system latency by up to 26%.
- Hi-Fi RUSH: Reflex reduces system latency by up to 37%
- HITMAN World of Assassination: Introduced support for Reflex and DLSS 3, reducing system latency by up to 51% and multiplying performance by up to 2.7X.
- PERISH: Reflex reduces system latency by up to 50%.
- World of Warcraft: Reflex reduces your system latency by up to 26%.
Newly Supported Mice
Alongside the newly supported games, 3 new mice have also joined the compatibility list for NVIDIA Reflex
- ASUS ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition
- GALAX/KFA2 Slider-05B
- MSI CLUTCH GM31 Lightweight Wireless
If you would like to learn more about Compatible Nvidia Reflex games and devices you can click here!