Nvidia Releases 320.18 WHQL Drivers, GTX 660s Get Decent Boost
Ryan Martin / 4 years ago
With the release of the GTX 780 just a few days ago also came the release of some new drivers from Nvidia. The newly available 320.18 WHQL drivers are recommended for anyone with a GTX 780, but they also bring some hefty performance boosts on “older” cards like the GTX 660. There is an extra 20% of performance on offer in Tomb Raider and Dirt Showdown compared to the 314.22 WHQL drivers. Metro Last Light, Assassin’s Creed 3, Far Cry 3 and Bioshock Infinite also get performance boosts of 10%, 8%, 6% and 5% respectively.
Here you can see a demonstration of the performance boost on a GTX 660.
Nvidia’s new drivers also boost GTX 660 SLI performance too.
In addition there are also new and updated SLI profiles:
- Alien Fear – Added SLI profile
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger – Added SLI profile
- Dead Island: Riptide – Added SLI profile
- Dragon Sword – Added SLI profile
- Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter – Added SLI profile
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Added SLI Profile
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon – Added SLI profile
- GRID 2 – Added SLI profile
- Human Head 2, AKA Digital Ira – Added SLI profile
- Natural Selection 2 – Updated SLI profile
- Remember Me – Added SLI profile
- Resident Evil 6 – Updated SLI profile
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct – Added SLI profile
- TrackMania Canyon – Updated SLI profile
Images courtesy of Nvidia