NVIDIA Rolls Out GeForce Game Ready 388.31 WHQL Drivers
Ron Perillo / 3 years ago
NVIDIA is rolling out the 388.31 WHQL update for their GeForce Game Ready drivers. Game Ready drivers, according to NVIDIA provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. With this version, it provides optimal performance for Star Wars Battlefront II, Injustice 2 and Destiny 2. Gamers can expect performance boost of up to 45% in Destiny 2 with this update. For users with multiple cards in SLI, the 388.31 WHQL update also provides profiles for EVE Valkyrie Warzone, as well as Star Wars Battlefront II. In terms of 3D Vision gameplay, the latest Star Wars game also gets an update with a ‘Fair’ rating, while Injustice 2 comes in with a ‘Good’ 3D Vision profile.
- Micro-stuttering occurs in games when GPU monitoring tools are monitoring GPU power (“Power” monitoring enabled). 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][eGPU][notebook]: NVIDIA driver could not find compatible graphics hardware on the Alienware Amplifier. 
- [3D Vision Notebook]: There is no “Set stereoscopic 3D” link available in the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [GeForce GTX 970M]Notebook][Pattern Design Software]: Objects drawn in the
application are not visible. 
Known Issues (Windows 10)
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripper-enabled motherboard. 
- [Kepler GPUs][StarWars Battlefront II]: The system hangs when launching the game in DirectX 12 API mode. 
- [Windows 10 Fall Creators Update]: Color settings made in the NVIDIA Control Panel do not retain across a system reboot or restart.