NZXT H6 Flow RGB White PC Case Review
Peter Donnell / 4 weeks ago
There has been a growing trend for wider PC cases in recent years, with the likes of the Lian Li 011 series and the HYTE Y60 both proving to be popular choices for enthusiast PC gamers. However, now NZXT is ready to enter the fray with the NZXT H6 Flow, a PC case that seems to take the best from both of its main rivals with some unique twists of their own. It features dual windows on the front and side like its rivals, but while the Y60 has a third angled window on the corner, the H6 Flow moves the angled panel to the other side of the case to add three more 120mm ARGB fans, making this an interesting competitor when it comes to aesthetics, but possibly a leader when it comes to overall airflow and cooling.
- Panoramic Paneling: Wraparound glass panels with a seamless edge provide an
unobstructed view of the inside to highlight key components.
- Compact Dual-Chamber Design: Compact dual-chamber design improves overall
thermal performance and creates a clean, uncrowded aesthetic.
- Out-of-the-Box Cooling: With your choice between an RGB visually stunning or non-
RGB colour matching fans, each version of H6 Flow includes three pre-installed 120mm
fans positioned at an ideal angle for optimal out-of-the-box cooling.
- High-Performance Airflow: The top and side panels feature an airflow-optimised
perforation pattern to enhance overall performance and filter dust.
- Quality of Life Features: Tool-free access to the top and side panels makes upgrading
quick and convenient and an intuitive cable management system simplifies the build
process by using wide channels and straps.
- Spacious Support: The top panel supports radiators up to 360 mm in length. Up to 365 mm
GPU and 200 mm PSU clearance.