NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 6 months ago
We’ve seen a huge range of new chassis hitting the market throughout 2017, and many of them have been truly incredible. A lot, and I mean a lot, looked just like their 2016 counterparts, albeit with a glass panel and some RGB, and that’s fine, it’s a good upgrade. NZXT is next on the upgrade block, however, they’ve taken design ideas from their most successful chassis’ and made something pretty much new. Oh, and then they put glass and RGB on it, they’re not stupid.
What NZXT Had to Say
“The H700i showcases NZXT’s vision for modern PC building. This premium mid-tower case features a unique CAM Powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build’s acoustics through machine learning and ideal fan settings. Includes four integrated Aer F fans and two RGB LED to enhance the aesthetics of your build as seen through the H700i’s stunning tempered glass panel.” – NZXT
This is an expensive chassis, clocking in at around $200, and pretty much £200 in the UK. However, it promises high-end design, impressive build quality and plenty of premium features to relieve your bank balance of that high asking price. With CAM control for the fans and lighting, four pre-installed fans, two RGB light strips, and much more, we can’t wait to take a closer look!
- CAM Powered Smart Device to simplify installation and manage use of RGB lighting and fans
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H-series design; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass panel showcases custom RGB lighting
- System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
Please check the official NZXT product page here for full specifications.