NZXT Lowers the Price of the N7 Z370 Motherboard
Ron Perillo / 6 months ago
Case manufacturer NZXT recently debuted their first motherboard at CES 2018. Called the N7 Z370, it features the familiar minimalist and clean design of NZXT products. Most notably, it features a cover similar to the original ASUS Sabertooth motherboard series. However, NZXT’s version is customizable and can be color coordinated with the rest of the build.
From the fan feedback, it seems to have a respectable set of features and the demand appears to be there. Unfortunately, one thing that fans overwhelmingly do not agree with is the price.
New Price Effective Immediately
That is why effective immediately, NZXT is lowering the original price by $50. So this brings it down from $299 to $249. Arguably, that is still a considerably high price in comparison to more established brands like ASUS and Gigabyte.
The N7 Z370 in fact is made in partnership with ECS and inherits a lot of their Z370 Lightsaber motherboard’s design. Each N7 Z370 however comes with some unique extras, including:
- Dual RGB lighting channels using HUE+ technology
- Nine digital PWM fan channels based on GRID+ technology
- All-metal motherboard cover finished using the same paints and processes as their cases
- Optional heatsink covers finished matching NZXT’s case colorways (matte white and black, as well as glossy red, blue, and purple)
- Powered by CAM, NZXT’s control, and monitoring software
For those interested in purchasing it, head on out to the official product page to find a local retailer. As of writing this article, the motherboard is not available from Amazon or NewEgg.com yet.