NZXT N7 B550 Motherboard Review
Ben Enos / 6 months ago
NZXT has released a few different Intel-based motherboards but now, we have their first take on an AMD motherboard. The NZXT N7 B550 looks very similar to what we have seen from NZXT’s Intel boards, just with an AMD socket. The N7 B550 comes with either a black or white cover depending on your preference, allowing this board to fit in with many builds and their individual colour schemes. The board itself is actually made by ASRock, so, in terms of quality, it should be decent. This means there should be no need to worry about if they’ve used cheap components, as ASRock are a well-known manufacturer of motherboards.
NZXT N7 B550
AMD’s B550 chipset has most of the same features as found in their x570 chipset, just a bit cheaper. The N7 B550 offers PCIe Gen 4 capabilities, WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2 and even has integrated NZXT CAM support. Using CAM and the N7 B550, you can have up to four RGB lighting channels and seven fan channels through CAM. The N7 B550 also features support for RGB products from most other manufacturers so there is no need to worry about that. NZXT has also decided to up the power phases and PCB layers on their N7 B550 over the previous Intel N7 variants which will help to offer more stability in the overall power delivery across the board.
- Designed with AMD® B550 Express Chipset
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD™ Ryzen™ processors (3000, 4000, and 5000 Series Processors)
- 12+2 DrMOS Power Phase Design
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.2
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 4733MHz and XMP
- 8-channel high-definition audio