NZXT N7 Z370 ATX Motherboard Review
Peter Donnell / 11 months ago
NZXT N7 Z370
There are a lot of awesome motherboards on the market already. Of course, many of them are well proven, and from well-known motherboard vendors. However, that doesn’t mean that there isn’t room for one more! NZXT are ready to take a shot at the market with one of their own. Admittedly, the motherboard is made by ECS, which I think is no bad thing. However, NZXT had a heavy hand in the design of the BIOS, the board layout and features, helping put their own personal mark on the final product. Does it perform competitively with the already strong Z370 market? There’s only one way to find out!
What NZXT Had to Say
“Leveraging more than 12 years of experience as professional PC builders, we’ve designed the N7 motherboard around Intel’s Z370 chipset and delivered everything you need to build a powerful, stunning gaming PC.
All the essentials are included, along with a built-in digital fan controller and integrated RGB lighting channels. The all-metal motherboard cover perfectly matches the colour and finish of your case, creating a visually seamless backdrop for your components. Using CAM, you can take full control over your system’s lighting, cooling, and performance.
You can’t build a quieter, better-looking system as easily as you can with the new N7.” – NZXT
- CAM-powered features simplify setup and control of RGB lighting and fans
- HUE+ digital RGB lighting control: advanced lighting with numerous presets and custom modes
- GRID+ digital fan control: convenient fan profiles within CAM for nine independent fan channels
- Clean customization: all-metal cover available in black and white, and heatsink covers available in a glossy blue, red, or purple finish to color coordinate any build
- Efficient layout ensures straightforward and optimal setup with easy upgradeability
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
- Designed with Intel® Z370 Express Chipset
- Compatible with Intel® 8th Generation Core™ i7, Core™ i5, and Core™ i3 processors
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready with two M.2 connectors
- Multi-GPU support with NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 3866+ MHz and Intel® XMP 2.0
- 7.1 channel high-definition audio with Nichicon gold capacitors
- 15 digital power-phase design using Infineon ICs ensures clean and reliable power for your CPU, memory, and PCH chipset
Live Video Unboxing
Live unboxing of a new NZXT motherboard. Yes!!! NZXT!
Posted by eTeknix.com on Tuesday, January 9, 2018