NZXT Reveal H500 Vault Boy PC Chassis Design
Mike Sanders / 9 months ago
NZXT H500 Vault Boy PC
Shut Up and Take My Bottle Caps!
The chassis design will only be produced in limited quantities. It will, however, feature more than a few fantastic nods to the highly-popular Fallout gaming franchise.
The design itself features all of the colours you would expect from any ‘Vault-Tec’ product and, in terms of a chassis itself, looks more than a little impressive.
CRFT #04 H500 Vault Boy Exclusive Features:
- Limited edition NZXT H500 featuring Vault Boy and his iconic thumbs-up pose
- Vault-Tech logos on the front panel and PSU shroud
- Custom designed i/o port with a trefoil on the power button
- Painted to match Vault Boy’s unique blue and yellow colour scheme
- Exclusive black gear shaped puck with the Fallout logo
NZXT H500 Main Features:
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series design
- Tempered glass panel showcases your build with crisp clarity
- System installation and expansion made easy with an all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop
N7 Z390 Vault Boy Cover main features:
- All metal custom cover designed to complement your H500 Vault Boy build
How Much Does it Cost?
This release will only comprise of around 1,000 models with the
Vault Boy N7 Z390 interior cover coming in much lower quantities of 400.
If you do, however, love the design, then for a price of around $149.99 you can have the chassis with the cover available for around $60. – If you are interested you can check out the official website via the link here!
What do you think? Do you like the design? – Let us know in the comments!