NZXT Unveil Masses of New Products – From Coolers, To Cases, To PSUs!
Mike Sanders / 2 months ago
NZXT, a community-driven provider of PC hardware, software, and services has announced the release of a robust roster of new products designed to give more flexibility to the PC gaming community. This launch introduces an H510 case optimised for airflow, all-white cooling options, and bronze power supplies. These exciting additions to the NZXT lineup are directly informed by user feedback, addressing interest in high-performance components with added customisability.
NZXT H510 Flow Chassis
This case introduces a much-anticipated addition to NZXT’s lineup of H510 series cases. The H510 Flow offers improved ventilation with the addition of the perforated front panel and observes NZXT’s well-known design DNA.
With enhanced thermal performance, the perforated front panel allows more cold air to be drawn in from the front fans, creating overall lower system temperatures. Results of this include:
- – Lower average CPU and GPU temperatures can prolong the lifespan of hardware
- – Lower operating temperatures enable better overclocking
- – Less rpm on fans required to maintain cool temperatures
- An optimised perforated front panel delivers increased airflow for improved thermal performance and efficiency.
The same great features:
- Iconic cable bar and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel
- USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps
- Removable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm
- ATX format
Kraken CPU Cooler Family Refresh
NZXT has announced their latest Kraken X, Kraken Z, and AER RGB 2 fans —in a sleek matte white.
NZXT is taking the challenge out of achieving an all-white build. This family of white cooling products came directly from community feedback, allowing users to express themselves by giving them more options for the ideal build.
Find a fresh take of the Kraken Z, X, Kraken 120, and AER fans.
The Kraken 120 has received some upgrades from previous models. It features an improved pump with a larger water reservoir, a refreshed look, and support for 5V ARGB ecosystems.
- A minimalistic white colour option
- RGB options for the matte black Kraken Z series
The same great features:
- Seamless management by CAM, our performance monitoring application
- Winglet-tip fan blades for fast and quiet operation
- Fluid dynamic bearings provide long-term reliability and powerful cooling performance, rated for 60k hours.
C Series Bronze Power Supply
The new C Series Bronze power supplies offer stable and safe power to all types of builds. The new lineup of Bronze PSUs generates less heat, keeping your system running quietly and efficiently. Their reliable components make up a unit that is backed by a 5-year warranty— the NZXT C Series Bronze PSUs are here to get your build powered up without letting you down.
- 80 Plus Bronze certified
- Semi-modular design and durable sleeved main cables
- Silent performance with reduced heat and fan RPM
- 5-year warranty
Available in 550w, 650w, and 750w options.
Price & Availability
NZXT has confirmed that all of the above products should be made available in the UK around mid-October pending worldwide shipping which, as you may be aware, is currently a difficult issue for many manufacturers. – When they do hit retailers, however, consumers can expect the following prices:
- H510 Flow (Black & White variants available) – £89.99 – October 18th
- Kraken X53 RGB 240 mm AIO: £159.99 – September 24th
- Kraken X63 RGB 280 mm AIO: £174.99 – September 24th
- Kraken X73 RGB 360 mm AIO: £199.99 – September 24th
- Kraken Z53 RGB 240 mm AIO: £229.99 – October 10th
- Kraken Z63 RGB 280 mm AIO: £239.99 – October 10th
- Kraken Z73 RGB 360 mm AIO: £259.99 – October 10th
- Kraken 120: £74.99 – October 10th
- C550 Bronze: £64.99 – Q4 2021
- C650 Bronze: £74.99 – Q4 2021
- C750 Bronze: £84.99 – Q4 2021
If you do, therefore, want to learn more about these and other NZXT products, you can check out their official website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!