Phanteks Eclipse G500A Mid-Tower Case Review
Peter Donnell / 1 year ago
Phanteks is one of the coolest names out there, with a range of high-end PC products that never fail to impress. While they’re often priced a little higher than many of their rivals, the level of features, build quality and aesthetics is often on another level, making them a prime choice for the enthusiast market. The new Phanteks Eclipse G500A is no exception, as it’s absolutely packed with great features, and even comes in a choice of configurations to suit your needs!
It comes in black or white versions, and there’s even a fanless model for those of you planning to add your own aftermarket fans/RGB, which is great! I’ve gone all out though, as I have the G500A D-RGB Matte white, which should look pretty spectacular.
- Phanteks Eclipse G500A Fanless Mid-tower PC case – Black
- Phanteks Eclipse G500A Performance Mid-tower PC case – Black
- Phanteks Eclipse G500A D-RGB Mid-tower PC case – Matte White
- Phanteks Eclipse G500A D-RGB Mid-tower PC case – Satin Black
Modern hardware is getting bigger and bigger. Thankfully, that’s not a problem for Phanteks, as their latest case will easily accommodate the largest RTX 4090 or 7900 XTX cards up to 435mm with ease. There’s also room for up to an E-ATX motherboard, 420mm radiators, loads of storage, and more.
- High airflow design
- Both the front and top panels feature Phanteks’ Ultra-fine Performance Mesh design that combines high airflow performance with excellent dust filtration, all-in-one. The Ultra-fine Performance Mesh lowers flow restriction while being easy to clean.
- Extensive radiator support
- With its spacious interior, the G500A is ready for powerful gaming setups. Offering up to 420 radiators in the front, 360 radiators in the top, while having plenty of space for full-length GPUs to unlock next-gen hardware performance.
- Clean cable management and flexible storage options
- The G500A provides plenty of Velcro ties to tie down all cables with cover doors to keep everything clean and convenient. In addition to the 3x dedicated SSD brackets, the cover doors also offer space for 3x SSDs each to offer more flexibility. Two Stackable HDD bays are included and can be further upgraded up to a total of 10 HDD bays.
New and Improved
“Phanteks has refined the design of the Eclipse G500As front and top panels. This has led to an improvement in cooling performance, and make building a gaming PC in this case easy. Firstly, they have increased the surface area of mesh in these panels, which allows exceptional airflow. Secondly, Phanteks has removed any excess metal from their mounting points for fans and radiators, which permits unobstructed airflow.” – Phanteks @ OCUK