Philips V800 Flip Phone Is in the Pipeline
Christopher Files / 2 years ago
Remember when the flip mobile phone design was all the rage? For some of you, this may seem an impossibility owing to the now ubiquitous smartphone look. Well, it looks as if Dutch Electronics Company Philips is set to release a new product by the name of the V800 flip phone to consumers.
Below is a summary of the key features along with a selection of images to convey this product.
- The Phone Weighs 206g
- The casing size is 8x60x19.1mm
- It utilizes a Quad-core 1.5GHz processor
- The Phone has two identical screens and a IPS LCD touch screen with a resolution of 1280×720
- It is equipped with 13 Mega Pixel rear camera and 5 Mega Pixel front camera
- The Phone runs on Android 5.1 system.
Below are images of this phone, as you can see, it looks noteworthy, the colours are atmospheric dark gray for the outer casing while the keyboard has a gold colour design which gives the phone a more luxurious feel.
There is no word as yet as to the pricing or release date, but it could be on the horizon when you consider it has passed through the TENAA (China’s wireless regulator). The phone may also have a limited appeal when you consider the flip phone design is now predominately sold within the Far Eastern market.
Image courtesy of wikimedia