PNY Expands SSD Line With New CS3150 Gen 5 M.2 SSD
Jakob Aylesbury / 2 weeks ago
PNY has today announced a new addition to its product line with its new CS3150 PCIe Gen 5 M.2 SSD capable of providing exceptional performance for storage transfer and gaming.
PNY CS3150 Gen 5 M.2 SSD
The CS3150 from PNY is a Gen 5 SSD capable of read/write speeds of up to 12,000MB/s and 11,000MB/s respectively which is equipped with three different heatsink options. These heatsinks are fitted with two fans to effectively dissipate the heat generated from the high-speed storage over prolonged use. The heatsinks come in black or white as well as an XLR8 RGB option for a bit of added flair to your system. The high speed storage is capable of accelerating your file transfers to new heights and boosting your gameplay thanks to Microsoft DirectStorage providing improved load times.
- NEXT-GENERATION SPEED: Superior performance compared to NVMe Gen 4 x4 solid state drives (SSD) with speeds of up to 12,000 MB/s Seq. Read and 11,000 MB/s Seq Write.
- PRODUCTIVITY: With lightning-fast read and write speeds, reduced load times, and better overall system responsiveness, it’s the ideal solution for PC enthusiasts, gamers, and content creators who demand the most from their computers.
- EXTREME COOLING: Unique dual-fan heatsink designed to keep your Gen 5 x4 SSD running cool and prevent performance throttling, assuring consistent SSD performance in demanding situations.
- RGB SYNC with VELOCITYX: Plug-in the 9-pin (USB) power connector from the CS3150 RGB Heatsink to customize color, lighting effects and fan speeds using PNY’s Velocity-X software.
- DATA PROTECTION: TCG Opal 2.0 enabled for Hardware encryption and storage security.
- PNY CS3150 M.2 NVMe Gen 5 x4 Solid State Drive with Integrated Heatsink
- Interface: PCIe Gen 5 Interface (NVMe Gen 5 x4)
- Speed: up to 12,000 MB/s Read and up to 11,000 MB/s Write (vary by model)
- Capacities: 1 TB, 2 TB
- Heatsink: Black, White, Black-RGB
- System Requirements:
- Black/White Heatsink: 4-pin power connector to power the built-in fans
- RGB Heatsink: 9-pin (USB) power connector to power the built-in fans and control the LEDs
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Capability: Desktop
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty or TBW
Price and Availability
PNY CS3150 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 5 x4 SSDs with heatsink will be available December 2023 at the below SRP’s. Contact a PNY account manager for details or purchase through www.pny.com or www.amazon.com.