Postage Stamp Size SSD Unveiled By Mach Extreme
Gabriel Roşu / 4 years ago
Mach Xtreme Technology has just unveiled what is the smallest SATA-interface SSD on the consumer market. The new DIY SATA 2 Series SSDs are barely larger than a postage stamp, and is designed to serve as a boot drive for your operating system of choice. It is designed with hardware-modding enthusiast in mind, giving them a great tool that helps and gets the job done.
Mach Extreme says that the new DIY series uses the latest storage technology for extreme performance while offering hardware-modding enthusiast a fast, yet flexible storage solution that is 10 times smaller and lighter than a standard 2.5-inch SSD. Read speeds are said to be in the 220MB/s range while writes are performed at 80MB/s. Mach Xtreme manufacturers the DIY Series in both vertical and horizontal configurations, and packs them with storage capacities of 8GB up to 64GB.
- SATA2 interface
- No SATA signal cable needed
- Driver-less Installation
- Power Consumption: up to 1.2W
- Max. Read Performance up to 220MB/s (64GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 80MB/s (64GB)
- Dimensions: [V] 25.28 x 39.54 x 6.8mm / [H] 21.5 x 29.5 x 10.0 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 6.5g [V] / 4.5g [H]
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 8GB (MXSSD2MSLD8G-V/H), 16GB (MXSSD2MSLD16G-V/H), 32GB (MXSSD2MSLD32G-V/H) and 64GB (MXSSD2MSLD64G-V/H)
- Warranty: 2-Years