Razer Launch its Kishi V2 Controller for iPhone
Mike Sanders / 7 months ago
Following the release of the award-winning Razer Kishi V2 for Android earlier this year, Razer has now announced the brand’s latest addition to the popular mobile gaming controller lineup – the Razer Kishi V2 for iPhone.
This new addition brings console-quality controls to all mobile platforms for the ultimate mobile gaming experience. Razer first introduced the Kishi V2 in July of this year, ushering in the next generation of Kishi and bringing premium quality tactile controls to the mobile gaming market. Now, iPhone users can experience the same enhanced, console-quality controls and seamless smartphone gameplay while streaming the latest AAA titles or natively playing mobile game releases.
Razer Kishi V2 Controller for iPhone
The Kishi V2 for iPhone will include award-winning features including high-quality inputs with all-new tactile microswitch controls modeled after the renowned Razer Wolverine V2 console controller. Kishi V2 for iPhone users will also be able to use the dual programmable multifunction buttons and the Share button, allowing gamers to quickly capture the perfect in-game stills or video clips.
The Kishi V2 for iPhone incorporates an improved design of the simplified bridge providing a more stable feel plus a comfortable grip and highly portable form factor. The Kishi V2 for iPhone also touts universal compatibility with modern iPhone models, including a design that future-proofs Kishi V2 for potential future iOS devices.
The Kishi V2 for iPhone also supports the free fully integrated Nexus App. iPhone gamers can instantly launch the Nexus app and interface with the press of a button to access installed games, stream on YouTube or Facebook, browse over a thousand compatible games, or customize controller settings. Razer Nexus is an optional app and is 100% free with no subscriptions.
- Two analog thumbsticks with clickable buttons (L3/R3)
- One D-pad with mechanical clicks
- ABXY face buttons
- Two triggers (L2/R2)
- Two bumpers (L1/R1)
- Two programmable multifunction buttons (L4/R4)
- Menu and Options buttons
- Share Button (requires Razer Nexus)
- Razer Nexus App Button
- Dimensions: Length: 181 mm | Height: 92 mm | Depth: 33 mm
- Weight: 123 g
- Connectivity: Lightning connection
- Smartphone Charging: Lightning port for passthrough charging only
- Mobile App: Nexus, replacing the older Kishi app
- Product Requirements: iOS 15.4 or later
- Compatible with: iPhone 13 Series, iPhone 12 Series, iPhone 11 Series, iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st and 2nd gen)
Where Can I Learn More?
Razer has confirmed that the Kishi V2 for iPhone should be hitting retailers imminently for a price in the region of $99.99/€119.99/£99.99. – If you would, therefore, like to learn more about it, you can check out the official product website via the link here!
What do you think? Do controllers like this appeal to your mobile gaming needs? – Let us know in the comments!