Razer Launches the Blade Stealth 13 Laptop with 4.9mm Bezel
Ron Perillo / 4 months ago
Better, Sleeker and Thinner Blade Stealth
Razer has released plenty of products this year, but they are not done yet. Their latest announcement is the launch of the new Razer Blade Stealth 13 laptop.
It improves upon previous Blade Stealth offerings with faster hardware and a thinner display. In fact, the 13.3″ laptop only as a 4.9mm thin near-edge bezel. That is up to 60% less than the previous generation. So there is more room for gaming and less room for borders.
What Features Does the Blade Stealth 13 Have?
These new Blade Stealth 13 laptops come equipped with NVIDIA GeForce MX150 4GB GPU. That is in combination with Intel’s Whisky Lake Intel Core i7 processor.
As for the display, users can opt for up to 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD) resolution with touch functionality and supports 100% sRGB color space. The display is also available in a Full HD matte (1920 x 1080) resolution with 100% sRGB color space coverage.
For additional security and convenience, the Razer Blade Stealth comes with a IR web camera that supports Windows Hello. This is a first for the Razer Blade family.
Furthermore, the Blade Stealth also retains the ideal web camera placement at the top of the screen to avoid awkward shots like the DELL XPS13.
- Windows® 10 Home (64-bit)
- Quad-Core 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8565U Processor with Hyper Threading 1.8 GHz / 4.6 GHz (Base/Turbo)
- Graphics Options
- NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 (25W) 4GB GDDR5 VRAM + Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Display Options
- 13.3″ FHD Matte (1920 X 1080), 100% sRGB, 4.9mm thin side bezels, individually calibrated
- 13.3″ 4K (3840 × 2160), touch display, 100% sRGB, 4.9mm thin side bezels, individually calibrated
- Up to 512GB PCIe M.2 (Graphics Model) / 256GB M.2 SATA (Base Model)
- Up to 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz dual-channel onboard memory (Fixed)
- Battery life up to 13 hours (Base Model)
- Keyboard with Razer Chroma™ single-zone full key backlighting and anti-ghosting technology.
- Glass touchpad (Microsoft Precision Touchpad)
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth® 5.0 connectivity
- Input & Output
- Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C™), power port, 4 lanes of PCI Express
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, power port
- 2x Type-A USB 3.1
- 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Windows Hello compliant infrared camera, HD 720p
- Stereo, 4 Speakers + Smart Amp
- Array microphone
- Dolby® Atmos
- Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT) security embedded, TPM 2.0
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled with programmable keyboard
- Temper 6 CNC precision milled unibody aluminum chassis, anodized black finish, tone on tone Razer logo
- Dimensions | Height: 0.58” / 14.8 mm, Width: 11.99” / 304.6 mm, Depth: 8.27” / 210 mm
- Compact 65W USB-C power adapter
- Weight From 2.82 lbs. / 1.28kg (Base Model)
How Much is the Razer Blade Stealth 13 (2018)?
The Blade Stealth 13 starts at £1,299.99 but is not available in the UK yet.
US customers will be able to get it now starting at $1,399 USD. This is the base model with 8GB of DDR4, 256GB SSD and Intel UHD 620 graphics with full HD matte display.
Meanwhile, the top model with a GeForce MX150, 4K UHD touch display, 512GB SSD and 16GB of RAM costs $1,899 USD.