Razer Opus X – Wireless Low Latency Headset with ANC Technology
Andy Ruffell / 4 weeks ago
- Active noise cancellation (ANC) technology for an uninterrupted audio experience wherever one is: whether one is grooving to their favorite beats, watching a movie, or gaming, eliminate all distractions with active noise cancellation that detects and nullifies unwanted ambient noise
- Bluetooth 5.0 for greater reliability, energy efficiency and range: featuring higher bandwidth, longer range, and lower power consumption, bluetooth 5.0 offers a reliable wireless connection that is energy efficient for prolonged battery life
- 60ms low latency connection for more synchronized gaming on bluetooth devices: activate gaming mode to fire up the headset’s wireless performance while gaming or watching videos on bluetooth devices for a more seamless experience
- Custom-tuned 40 mm drivers for clear and immersive sound: armed with custom-tuned 40mm drivers, the Opus X provides a rich audio experience that elevates one’s enjoyment, delivering clear highs and mids, as well as deep, punchy bass
- Built-in microphones for vocal clarity during video and phone calls: with internal microphones dedicated to voice communication, the Opus X ensures one always hear everyone in their conference calls with clarity
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.