Riotoro Bifrost 240 AIO CPU Cooler Review
Peter Donnell / 1 year ago
Riotoro Bifrost 240
It’s not every day we welcome a new brand into the mix here at eTeknix. Of course, Riotoro is quite a new name on the market, and we’ve got a few of their products to test over the coming weeks. We really can’t wait to see what they have to offer, and their BiFrost 240mm AIO cooler looks like a perfect place to start.
The first cooler we’ve got from Riotoro is a 240mm all-in-one liquid cooler. It comes with an aluminium radiator design, paired with a large copper CPU cooling plate; pretty standard fare for most AIO coolers really. It’ll support pretty much every major socket from AMD and Intel, from AM2 and LGA1150 upwards.
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official Riotoro product page here.
What Riotoro Had to Say
“The BiFrost 240 uses more liquid, improving its cooling performance. The BiFrost 240 also uses longer tubes for more flexibility and ease of installation. It also features reinforced L-connector steel bracket solution, that avoids any possible leaks. With full copper microchanneled cold plate adds another layer of performance, improving contact to the heat source (CPU) and effectively increasing the cooling transfer speed. The BiFrost represent a new generation of coolers, improving only on areas that are most wanted such as, the L type connectors adding extra strength to prevent from leaks and industrial impeller designed fans for improved airflow.” – Riotoro
- 240mm radiator for more cooling area
- Special steel L-connector bracket design for industrial durability and improve tube rotation
- Industrial standard fan with special impeller design to meet radiator operation point (OP) to improve airflow into radiator
- 2x120x25mm RIOTORO static pressure PWM fans for efficient cooling and low noise
- New generation copper cold plate for improved heat transfer from CPU to water block
- Long, flexible braided tubing for easy installation
- Environmental Friendly, lower power consumption 2.4w (vs. 3.6w competitors) and reducing noise level
- 5-year warranty