Seagate 4 TB IronWolf 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive
Peter Donnell / 9 months ago
- Built with Agile Array firmware for RAID optimisation and 24×7 use
- Rotational Vibration sensors on higher capacity drives to mitigate vibration in multi-bay applications
- Iron Wolf Health Management is built into compatible NAS operating systems that monitors drive health
- 180 TB/year workload rate for busy multi-user environments allowing users to push more data through the hard drive and NAS
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours) is 1,00,000
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.