Solidigm P41 Plus 1TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD/Solid State Drive
James Cusworth / 2 months ago
- The P41 Plus is an innovative PCIe 4.0 SSD that delivers an excellent value to PC users for everyday productivity and gaming. The free, optional Solidigm Synergy software enhances performance even further by optimizing the relationship between PC and SSD.
- Solidigm has taken a thorough approach to client workload analysis and SSD design across many use cases – from daily student and office work to enthusiast-level gaming and content creation – to understand the actual components of user experience. As a result, Solidigm has designed the P41 Plus to work best for the real-world workloads and applications that you use daily.
- The P41 Plus is optimized for power savings and thermal efficiency to help deliver consistent performance with minimal throttling.
- The P41 Plus is highly durable, allowing you to write more data and read it back with fewer errors over the life of your SSD. You can write hundreds of GB to the drive every day over a five-year warranty period, enabling you to rely on the P41 Plus to provide consistent high performance for the life of your SSD.
- Combine the P41 Plus with the Solidigm Synergy software for a complete client storage solution. Solidigm Synergy enhances performance with a new level of communication between the P41 Plus and your PC, enabling the SSD to optimize your most important files and optimizations for quickest access.
Was £63.98 Now £59.99
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.