TEAMGROUP Launches T-Create Master DDR5 OC R-DIMM
Jakob Aylesbury / 5 months ago
T-Create, the sub-brand of TEAMGROUP has today launched the T-Create Master DDR5 OC R-DIMM, an overclocking DDR5 ECC registered DIMM memory kit which satisfies the needs of professionals in handling large-scale projects, analyzing large data sets, and running multiple specialized applications.
T-CREATE Master DDR5 OC R-DIMM Memory
The new Master DDR5 OC R-DIMM Memory from T-Create is designed for professionals and is ECC registered in frequencies of 6000 MHz, 6400 MHz and 6800 MHz. This module is able to be used in workstation motherboards with capacities of up to 384GB enabling professionals to complete all sorts of high capacity workloads. In addition to the on-die ECC to correct bit errors within the chip, the MASTER memory also features an ECC feature to correct errors outside the chip and fix data corruption for even more stable operation.
All of the hardware for this DDR5 stick is kept cool by a one-piece heat spreader which features ventilation holes and thermally conductive silicone to ensure quick heat dissipation.
- Defies all you know about R-DIMM memory
- Professionally designed with low-key aesthetics
- Error-correction code (ECC) allows for a more focused creation
- Professional and highly-effective heat dissipation ability
- Lifetime warranty guarantees every creation
- Patented IC classification and verification technology, ensuring applicability and durability (Taiwan Invention Patent: I751093;US Invention Patent: US11488679)
Where Can I Learn More?
The T-CREATE MASTER DDR5 OC R-DIMM will be available in DDR5 6800 4x16GB and 8x16GB kits in Taiwan and North America in October. For detailed sales information, please stay tuned to the latest news on TEAMGROUP’s official website and social media channels.