TEAMGROUP Releases First Eco-Friendly DDR5 Memory Kits
Jakob Aylesbury / 2 weeks ago
T-FORCE VULCAN ECO DDR5
The New T-FORCE VULCAN ECO DDR5 memory has been created using recycled aluminium for its heatsink. For every 10,000 recycled aluminium heatsinks made, carbon emissions are reduced by 73%. This is equivalent to the carbon footprint of 550,000 hand towels, 310,000 plastic straws, 30,000 plastic bags and 10,000 PET bottles. The packaging is also entirely FSC-certified further contributing to the reduction of material waste.
- The first Eco-friendly DDR5 memory for overclocking in the industry
- Start overclocking on two platforms in one click
- Strengthened PMIC Cooling Design
- On-die ECC for System Stability
- Power Management ICs (PMICs) Equipped for Stable, Efficient Power Usage
- Patented IC grading method ensures compatibility and durability (Invention patent number in Taiwan: I751093; Invention patent number in the US: US11488679B1)
Where Can I Learn More?
This memory is available in 32GB kits (16GB x 2) with speeds of either 6000MHz or 5600MHz, visit teamgroupinc.com for more information