Thermaltake Announces ARGENT H5 RGB Wireless Gaming Headset
Peter Donnell / 2 months ago
Thermaltake is well known for its award-winning cases, coolers, peripherals, and much more beyond. Today, they’ve revealed the latest addition to their range, a new high-quality wireless headset, the ARGENT H5 RGB Wireless. The ARGENT H5 RGB Wireless Gaming Headset offers up both 2.4 GHz wireless and 3.5mm wired connectivity. Its USB rechargeable design offers up to 10 hours of battery life with the RGB turned on, or up to 19 hours without it.
Featuring next-generation DTS Headphone: X v2.0 surround sound, and 40 mm Hi-Res drivers, on-board buttons for easy control of the power, volume, DTS 7.1 sound, battery status, mute-microphone and game/chat balance. Other merits include a bi-directional microphone for excellent voice clarity, 15 level headband adjustments for fitting any head size, and easy-to-carry ear cups thanks to its swivel- inward design. The ARGENT H5 RGB Wireless Gaming Headset also features 16.8 million true RGB colour illumination with two lighting zones, giving you added customisation.
The ARGENT H5 RGB Wireless Gaming Headset is compatible with PC, Xbox One, PS4 (3.5 mm wired mode only), Mac, Mobile and Nintendo Switch.
Thermaltake ARGENT H5 RGB Wireless Gaming Headset Features
- Supports 2.4 GHz wireless, 3.5 mm and USB charging mode. On 2.4 GHz wireless, for up to 10 hours with lighting, or 19 hours with lighting turned off. The 3.5 mm analog input gives you the freedom to play wired—on console, mobile or PC—without using battery power.
- *May vary based on computing conditions. Battery life is based on headset volume set to 50%.
SUPPORTS DTS Headphone: X v2.0
- Experience DTS Headphone: X v2.0 surround sound and EQ presets, which performs with greater precision than standard 7.1 channel surround sound. Accurate in-game spatial awareness allows you to clearly detect position and distance in a complete 3D soundscape. Hearing your surroundings clearly can be the difference between victory and defeat.
- *Download DTS 7.1 surround sound driver upon iTAKE engine software launch.
- *System Requirements: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher (x64, x86).
40 mm Hi-Res Drivers
The 40 mm Hi-Res drivers minimize distortion while producing clear and precise sounds at both low and high frequencies, ranging from 20 Hz – 40 kHz. Audio quality is softer and more wide-ranged, thus providing users with greater clarity and detail when playing games, watching movies or listening to music. Hi-Res supports 3.5 mm wired mode only.
iTAKE Engine Software. Adjust brightness, speed and direction of the RGB lighting effects; customize lighting effects and SyncALL RGB colours of all your Thermaltake Gaming Peripherals via the TT SYNC function, creating one complete ecosystem.
TT RGB Plus Compatible
Sync all TT RGB PLUS compatible power, liquid cooling, case fans, and Thermaltake Gaming product lines for seamless colour coordination of your ecosystem.