Thermaltake & Studio F. A. Porsche Unveil ARGENT E700 Gaming Chairs
Mike Sanders / 8 months ago
Thermaltake is delighted to announce a new collaboration with Studio F. A. Porsche, a union where exclusive functional design meets with cutting-edge gaming peripheral technology. Thermaltake and Studio F. A. Porsche has reimagined the traditional gaming chair and took it to the next level in regards to aesthetic design, quality, and engineering. Together, Thermaltake and Studio F. A. Porsche has created a premium gaming chair that is not only exclusively designed for gamers. The new ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair is also a great fit for the working professional and will be available in six special colours for users to select the best fit.
Thermaltake & Studio F. A. Porsche ARGENT E700 Gaming Chairs
Designed by Studio F. A. Porsche, the ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair combines the best of both worlds – the aesthetics of a racing bucket seat with the functionality and elegance of a modern lounge or office chair. The design ingenuities are inspired by high-end race cars: Firstly, the side integrated aluminium alloy handles are designed for tilting and elevating. The left side handle can adjust the seatback up to 126°, and the right side handle can alter seat height in between 16.1 – 20.8″ (41 – 53 cm). The seated part is in a built-in wire-control mechanism that guarantees premium functionality and gives a neat overall appearance. Secondly, the E700 features a class-4 gas spring for height adjustments, a premium grade 5-star aluminium alloy base, and large 3″ caster wheels covered by PU to ensure stability, reliability and safety. Lastly, located at the front middle of the chair is a Thermaltake logo plate in polished metallic silver aluminium finish, which is unique and sophisticated.
On the foundation of functionality, Thermaltake adds yet another exciting addition to the ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair, which is even more dream indulgence for all gaming enthusiasts – multicoloured options. Featured with ultraviolet curing paint, gloss finish, and highly saturated colour, the models include Glacier White, Flaming Orange, Ocean Blue, and Racing Green, which presents vividness and is highly scratch-resistant with minimal colour fade. On the other hand, the Storm Black and Space Gray presents the finest quality through a subtle and elegant matte finish, the calm tone is simple but classic. A refined chair can surely light up your space and bring a glowing atmosphere. Users can create their own styles with these unique colours, no matter in a gaming or working environment.
The ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair is fully covered by genuine real leather with 1 – 1.1 mm in thickness and delicate stitching over the entire seat and headrest. The seated area is constructed with perforated leather for extreme heat dissipation and ventilation, and underneath the real leather is packed with high density moulded foam, providing even weight distribution and firm body support while maintaining a sedentary posture. Additionally, the special formation of the one-piece curved-back chair design allows users to achieve full-body immersion by sitting straight or relaxing in four lockable angles, 107°, 113°, 119°, 126°. Through its four-directional armrest movements in height and width, the thoughtful armrest adjustment settings give support for the forearm and helps to relieve wrist pressure. The ergonomics-matching design and the breathability of the real leather bring superlative comfortability.
Pushing both the function and aesthetics to another level, the ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair is more than just a chair; it is the perfect fit for you to immerse yourself in virtual adventures or working environments for hours.
- Premium Real Leather: Fully covered real leather with 1 – 1.1 mm in thickness over the entire seat and headrest. The use of real leather is known for its durability, moisture resistance, and easy maintenance. Embroidered with red elegant stitching and unsurpassed breathability design for optimal aeration and style.
- Race Car inspired Side Handles: Designed to reflect a race car, the integrated side handles allow for tilting and elevating, find the perfect posture! Left side handle positions the seat back up to 126°. Right side handle adjusts the seat height in between 16.1 – 20.8″ (41 – 53 cm).
- Polished Aluminium Logo: The Thermaltake logo plate located in the front middle is aluminium polished, be unique!
- First-Class Seating Experience: The one-piece curved-back design intends to appear aesthetic and futuristic, additionally, its formation provides for a full body immersion, imitating a first-class seating experience.
- Perforated Leather Seat Design: Perforated leather offers breathability to achieve heat dissipation and ventilation.
- Versatile Adjustments: Four-directional armrest movements in height and width, for optimal support of the forearm to relieve wrist pressure and muscle strain.
- Adjustable Headrest: Integrated headrest with lift adjustment up to about 1.9″ (5 cm).
- High Density Molded Foam: Underneath the real leather is packed with high density molded foam of 143.3 lbs/ft³ (65 kg/m³). The use of high density and premium foam provide even weight distribution and firm body support while maintaining a sedentary posture.
- Sit Straight or Relax: Sit back in four lockable angles: 107°, 113°, 119°, 126°.
- Class-4 Gas Spring: Class-4 gas spring for maximized safety and reliability during height adjustments.
- 5-star Aluminium Base & Caster Wheels: Premium grade 5-star aluminium alloy base with large 3″ (7.5 cm) caster wheels for enhanced stability. Suitable for soft and hard floors, without scratching the floor.
- Height: 5’6″ – 6’2″ (170 cm – 190 cm)
- Weight: 331 lbs (150 kg)
Where Can I Learn More?
At the time of writing, Thermaltake has not confirmed any specific regional release dates nor how much we can expect these new gaming chairs to cost. I don’t think it would be unfair to say that given that these are premium-level products, they’re probably going to carry a price tag to match. – If you do, however, want to learn more about the models available, you can check out the official links below:
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!