Thrustmaster T-LCM – Loadcell Pedal set
James Cusworth / 2 months ago
- Thrustmaster’s renowned proprietary H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system gives racers the opportunity to experience incredibly lifelike sensations, thanks to magnetic sensors allowing for up to 16-bit resolution.
- Thrustmaster is proud to launch its first multiplatform magnetic pedal set featuring a brake pedal incorporating Load Cell technology, for ultra-precise braking in racing games.
- Compatible with PC (via USB) in Windows 10/8 with all racing wheels on the market
- The unit features non-slip, 100% metal materials; and the pedal set’s settings (dead zones and electronic force [Brake Force]) can be adjusted via the included software
- Versatile and stable, the T-LCM Pedals set gives users significant advantages when racing: the pedals can be adjusted; a set of 6 springs allows for a multitude of adjustment options; the unit features non-slip, 100% metal materials; and the pedal set’s settings (dead zones and electronic force [Brake Force]) can be adjusted via the included software.
Was £209.99 Now £179.99
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.