Thrustmaster TFRP – T. Flight Rudder Pedals
James Cusworth / 4 months ago
- The TPR features Thrustmaster’s PENDUL_R technology: a unique, suspended mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements
- The TPR also features Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology for ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time
- The positions of the TPR’s springs can be adjusted, allowing users to adjust the resistance according to their preferences
- The pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°
- The TPR’s metal base guarantees total stability, even when used without a cockpit. 4 mounting holes (M6 diameter) are incorporated into the base for installation in a cockpit
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.