UFC pay-per-view comes to Xbox Live
Andy Ruffell / 7 years ago
The Ultimate Fighting Championship is set to come to Xbox Live as an on-demand and live event service, bringing the octagon will feature is stunning HD, the service launches on the 1st of December allowing users to connect with friends to predict fight results, compare fighter stats and records, and more, the 1st live broadcast will be UFC 140 from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto on December the 10th, and allows users all the pre-fight excitement in one place with weigh-ins, interviews, event previews, and press conferences, and share your predictions with fellow fans on a friends’ leaderboard, only on Xbox 360.
The event will be headlined by an epic light heavyweight title fight between the devastating Jon Jones and elusive knockout artist Lyoto Machida, and featuring the much-anticipated rematch between former heavyweight champions Frank Mir and Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira.
UFC on Xbox LIVE provides the most in-depth UFC content available in one comprehensive location, including:
- Live and On-Demand Video– Event previews, UFC Countdown, press conferences, weigh-ins, interviews, workouts, highlights, and more, together for the first time on your big screen.
- Streaming HD Quality in 720p – UFC fans demand stunning HD viewing, and Xbox LIVE brings the most premium streaming HD to the big screen.
- Pay-Per-View with Ease – The biggest pay-per-view fights available to all Xbox LIVE members in HD and SD pricing options. Purchase directly with your credit card, Microsoft Points not required.
- Interactive Fight Card with Predictions – Size up the fighters with the tale of the tape and view their past fight results. Predict upcoming fights, compare results with friends for points and bragging rights, and see where you stand against them on the leaderboard, all accessible while watching the fight so you’ll never have to leave the excitement of the Octagon.
- Control the action with Kinect – Focus on the fight instead of looking for the remote. Navigate through the video content, bring up the Interactive Fight Card, or play, pause, and rewind that big punch, kick or submission…all with the magic of Kinect.
For those that have yet to experience UFC you are missing out on full contact mixed martial arts bouts from some of the hardest hitting, mixed style, action packed fighting show out there.