Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide Aims to Be a Promising Left 4 Dead Rival
Gabriel Roşu / 3 years ago
There is a new title in the works based on Games Workshop’s Warhammer license called Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. The trailer appeared in early March and it looks like it features a co-op FPS gameplay involving shooting a lot of Skaven hordes.
Here are its main features:
- Cooperative survival for up to four players — Band together with your friends or die alone. Vermintide will continuously test the teamwork and skill of you and your friends.
- Diverse heroes — Five distinct characters to choose from, each with their own personality, agenda and story to tell. Learning what it means to work together is key to the groups survival.
- Experience the Skaven like never before — A rising tide of malicious and cunning rat-men, hacking, clawing and eviscerating all that stand in their way. Face vicious packs of clan-rats and deadly specialized elites.
- Unpredictable enemies — Vermintide features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner.
- Engaging story — Games Workshop veterans have banded together to write a fantastic new addition to the Warhammer lore, offering a new perspective on the cataclysmic events of The End Times.
- Nowhere is safe — The Skaven boast incredible mobility, able to climb and leap fantastic distances to make life a living hell for the Players. No matter where you go, they will be there, ready to pounce.
- Rewarding loot system — Focused on rewarding teamwork above all else, the loot mechanics reflect the general game design while staying true to Warhammer lore.
- Choose Your play style — Be it melee or ranged, find
Thank you Kotaku for providing us with this information