Win A Be Quiet Shadow Rock 2 CPU Cooler With Be Quiet And eTeknix
Ryan Martin / 5 years ago
How would you like a chance to win this fantastic new high performance CPU cooler from Be Quiet?
You can check out our unboxing of the CPU cooler here:
The Be Quiet Shadow Rock 2 is Be Quiet’s latest CPU cooler creation featuring four high performance 8mm heat pipes, a 120mm Be Quiet PWM fan with a turbulence reducing wave design and a square single tower design that supports four-directional fan mounting.
This beautiful piece of German engineering could be yours with just three simple steps:
- Step 1 – Like eTeknix on Facebook
- Step 2 – Like Be Quiet on Facebook
- Step 3 – Visit the forums via the enter button below to tell us you’ve done the above and are entering. You must post a link to your Facebook profile with your forum entry, or message it to us if you want to keep it private.
If you do not wish your Facebook profile link to be displayed publicly on our Forum then please private message me your Facebook profile link (you must be logged in to the eTeknix forum for that link to work). Please ensure your message has the following subject “Be Quiet Shadow Rock 2 – Entry X” and replace X with the number of your entry post on the forum thread (see where to find your post number in the image below). This way we can respect your privacy by keeping your Facebook profile hidden, but still allow you to enter. If you do not submit your Facebook profile link with that same format then your entry will NOT be counted.
Rules and regulations:
- The competition is open worldwide
- The competition ends at midnight GMT on the 23rd of September 2013 and winners will be notified on Friday 27th of September 2013
- In the event of a dispute, eTeknix staff hold the final say and no discussions will be entered into
- Double Posting on the forum thread is strictly forbidden, “double-posters” may be subject to bans
- Delivery is not in the hands of eTeknix and can take some time to arrive
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, eTeknix reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value
- Winner(s) will be announced on our competition winners page
- By entering this competition, you adhere to the above rules and regulations
(Please do not post Facebook links in the comments below, these entries will not count, enter over on the Forum!)