Win a Kingston 25 Year Anniversary 8GB Flash Drive
Andy Ruffell / 7 years ago
Recently Kingston Technology celebrated 25 years in the business as the largest third-party manufacturer of computer and device memory. Kingston was founded on October 17, 1987 by CEO and co-founder John Tu, and COO and co-founder David Sun. The entrepreneurial spirit of both owners and the success of the company have been recognized globally through the years. Kingston’s core tenets of respect, loyalty, flexibility and integrity have created an exemplary corporate culture; one that guides its relationships with customers, partners and vendors, and to which Kingston® owes its success.
Storage is a big part of anyones life and we are more than aware of that, and therefore want to give one lucky reader the chance to get more storage in their life by giving away a 25 year anniversary Kingston Technology 8GB USB flash drive.
COMPETITION CLOSED – Winner: Dylan Ellis
To enter this competition, we have broken things down into three steps to make it easier than ever:
- Step 1 – Like the eTeknix Facebook page
- Step 2 – Share this post here
- Step 3 – Tell us on our forums that you’ve done all steps by clicking on the button below
So that we get bigger and better competitions each time, why not also share this competition page on your own social media (Facebook, Twitter etc…)
Rules and regulations:
- The competition is open WORLDWIDE!
- The competition ends at midnight GMT on 19th April 2013 and winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date
- In the event of a dispute, eTeknix staff hold the final say and no discussions will be entered into
- Delivery is not in the hands of eTeknix and can take some time to arrive
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, eTeknix reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value
- By entering this competition, you adhere to the above rules and regulations
- Winner(s) will be announced on our competition winners page