Win A QNAP TS-219P II NAS Server
Chris Hadley / 7 years ago
It’s that time again and this time we’ve teamed up with the guys at QNAP to give you our readers a chance to win a TS-219P II NAS system. We all could do with more storage at home, and what better way to expand you storage capabilities with a NAS straight from QNAP worth over £250!
Featuring versatile applications for data storing, sharing, and backup, paired with top-notch hardware specifications among the same class products, the TS-219P II provides an extraordinary solution for home and SOHO environments. Besides, its cross-platform support provides a seamless file sharing solution for Windows®, Mac®, and Linux/UNIX users.
To respond to the growing needs of data protection, the TS-219P II provides local backup, remote backup, and cloud backup alternatives for safeguarding important data with an additional copy. In addition to providing efficient data sharing and backup, the capability of streaming videos, music, and photos to a variety of home devices, such as UPnP TV sets, hi-fi audio sets, Sony® PS3, and Microsoft® XBOX360, makes the TS-219P II a fun digital home center.
The intuitive MyCloudNAS service simplifies the process of publishing contents in the TS-219P II over the Internet and helps create a personal cloud in just few steps. When on the go, the mobile app QMobile provides users who own an iOS or Android mobile device with a handy way to access the TS-219P II instantly.
I’d love to win this prize, but how do I enter for my chance to win?
There are a couple of steps we need you to follow to get your chance of winning this fantastic prize, and it couldn’t be simpler to enter.
Just follow the below steps to get your entry into the draw:
- Register as a member of the eTeknix Forums
- Post in the eTeknix Forums QNAP competition thread, saying why you should win the TS219P II and how you will show your appreciation for both eTeknix and QNAP.
- Share this page on your own Facebook status update using the share page button below.
- Answer the simple question below:
This competition has now ended!
Winner: David Percival
Rules and regulations:
- The competition is open WORLDWIDE!
- The competition ends at midnight GMT on 4th September 2012
- In the event of a dispute, eTeknix staff hold the final say and no discussions will be entered into
- Delivery is not in the hands of eTeknix and can take some time to arrive
- In the rare occurrence that the prize is unavailable, eTeknix reserve the right to offer an alternative
- By entering this competition, you adhere to the above rules and regulations