Microsoft Announces Xbox One Worldwide Promotional Tour
Gabriel Roşu / 5 years ago
Microsoft has announced plans for a worldwide Xbox One promotional tour. Beginning on October 1 and running until the end of the year, the tour will take in 75 cities with the initial phase covering Europe, the US and Canada.
The tour will give consumers the chance to go hands-on with games including Forza 5, Ryse, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Kinect Sports Rivals, Crimson Dragon, Max: Curse of the Brotherhood, Zoo Tycoon and Minecraft. While attendance is free of charge, it’s limited to those over 18 years of age and space will be limited.
Xbox One will also be playable at Milan Games Week during the October 25th – October 27th, Paris Games Week during October 30th – November 3rd, and Madrid Games Week November 7th – November 10th.
Additionally, custom Xbox One ‘Test Drive’ vehicles will offer hands-on time at festivals, university campuses, retail centres and other locations across the UK, Germany, France, US and Canada in the coming months.
Below are the current tour dates:
- Philadelphia: October 3rd – October 6th
- Paris: October 10th – October 13th
- Toronto: October 10th – October 13th
- Chicago: October 17th – October 20th
- Vienna: October 17th – October 20th
- Atlanta: October 24th – October 27th
- Dallas: October 31st – November 3rd
- Berlin: October 31st – November 3rd
- Phoenix: November 7th – November 10th
- San Francisco: November 14th – November 17th
- Dublin: November 14th – November 17th
- Los Angeles: November 21st
- London: November 21st – November 24th
Thank you CVG for providing us with this information.