Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 Motherboard Review
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
AORUS Z370 GAMING Motherboard
There’s a vast range of impressive Z370 motherboards hitting the market right now. Of course, since the new Intel 8th Generation processors require a revised pin layout to accommodate the new core count, that’s to be expected. It does suck that those on Z270 have to change motherboards, especially when the feature-set is pretty much unchanged. However, since we saw the performance of the new CPUs, all is forgiven… or at least, more easily brushed aside.
With the impressive CPU performance in mind, I’m eager to see what the Gaming K3 has to offer against some pretty fierce competition. Equipped with full RGB lighting and a kick-ass stock design, it’s obviously tailored to the gaming crown. However, with Dual M.2, ALC1220 Audio, Intel Gaming LAN, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A/C, Smart Fan 5, Anti-Sulfur Resistors, and more, it’s packing plenty of punch for any system build.
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitors
- Intel GbE LAN Gaming Network with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design, support digital LED & RGB LED strips
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
What AORUS Had to Say
“The AORUS Z370 enthusiast motherboards are faster and more powerful than any other motherboards the world has seen. With aggressively redesigned armor and thermal heatsinks, its performance capabilities and durability are second to none. Performance is no stranger to AORUS, with exotic cooling and an ability to be tuned to peak performance, AORUS motherboards will exceed expectations.” – AORUS
For the full specifications, please visit the official product page here.