iGame Z370 Vulkan Motherboard Review
Peter Donnell / 7 months ago
iGame Z370 Vulkan
There are a lot of Z370 motherboards hitting the market right now, but today is one of those rare times when we see a Colourful motherboard in the eTeknix office. While they’re not the biggest brand in the UK, or even the US, they’re still one of the leading brands globally. Their iGame series is a popular choice for system builders, especially since they’re usually quite unique concerning their design. This motherboard comes well equipped, and it’s sure to put up some fierce competition for the other big names in the industry.
Equipped with plenty of overclocking features, including dual BIOS for when you push things too far. As well as blazing fast M.2 storage, Optane support, Killer networking, and much more. Overall, it’s got all the features you could ask for from a gaming motherboard, so let’s jump in and take a closer look at what it has to offer!
- Onboard debug card display function switch button
- One-key update BIOS
- Auto-enter BIOS interface
- Dual BIOS switch button
- Auto over-clocking button
- Support power-off charge and fast charge
- 6 x SATA3.0
- 2 x M.2 slots Support 2242/2260/2280 size SSD and Intel OPTANE technology
- Onboard Killer E2500 1000M LAN
- Onboard Realtek ALC1150 8-ch audio chipset
- 1 x HDMI+DP+SPDIF port
- 7 x USB2.0, 6 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB3.1 ports
- Audio isolated LED light
- Gamer Voice 2.0
Overall, the Vulkan is a very well equipped motherboard and should deliver some competitive performance figures.