Millennium Falcon Waffle Maker From Hungry to Tasty in Under 12 Parsecs
Mike Sanders / 1 year ago
Somewhere in a kitchen far far away…
Christmas is on the way and nothing says “I love you” more than a random piece of crap kitchenware. It might be a popcorn maker, perhaps a sandwich toaster? Well, what about a Millennium Falcon waffle maker? Shut up and take my money!!!
For the low, low, price of just $39.99, this is currently the number 1 product in Waffle makers according to Amazon. It’s frankly, not hard to see why.
As an officially licensed Star Wars product, this waffle maker could likely get from you from hungry to tasty in under 12 parsecs.
This isn’t the first Millenium Falcon piece of merchandising we’ve seen this year. The Millennium Falcon Lego kit was pretty amazing. Albeit, a lot pricier than this.
Millennium Falcon Waffle – May the forks be with you!
Currently, on sale at Amazon, this is going to be one of those novelty items that Star Wars fans have to have. Let’s face it, it’s certainly priced in the ‘random tat’ bracket of Christmas gifts.
The description of the product is as follows:
- MILLENNIUM FALCON WAFFLES – Serve up the fastest ship in the galaxy every morning with this Millennium Falcon Waffle Maker.
- DETAILED WAFFLES – Looks like the Millennium Falcon right down to the side cockpit, and all the nooks and crannies are perfect for holding syrup!
- REMOVE WAFFLES WITH EASE – Built from durable stainless steel with coated non-stick waffle plate.
- COMPACT STORAGE – Keep it on your counter or in your cabinets. Measures 7.75″ x 9.5″ x 4.75″.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED STAR WARS PRODUCTS – The perfect gift for any Star Wars fan, it’s exclusive and officially licensed sweet, crunchy goodness.
So, for just £39.99 this slice (or waffle-width) of Star Wars can be all yours. If you have a lot more spare cash you could always consider the Star Wars Edition Nvidia 1080.
What do you think? Are you Hungry for Star Wars? Is this amazing or ridiculous? Tasty or tragic? – Let us know in the comments and may the forks be with you!