MSI Summit MS321UP Monitor Review
Peter Donnell / 2 months ago
There’s no shortage of kick-ass monitors these days, with seemingly more PC brands pushing to the high-end monitors market, such as Corsair, Cooler Master and many others. However, MSI has been at it for many years now, and they’re the creators of many of the absolute best monitors you can buy. With that in mind, it’s not easy to MSI to go one better each year, but with the Summit MS321UP, they think they’ve done it… again! This monitor is extremely well-equipped despite its price point, and while I’m sure it’ll have some appeal to my inner gamer, the summit is gunning for content creators, with a high-resolution, highly colour-accurate display that’s going to be great for watching movies, but also for creating them. If you do a lot of photo or video editing, having a colour-accurate display can be extremely important!
MSI Summit MS321UP
That being said, MSI promised me that this monitor would be crammed with practical features, such as a built-in KVM switch, an Active Noise Cancellation microphone processor, a built-in card reader, and even a handy tool-free magnetic monitor hood, which I think is the fastest way of making it look like you’re a total pro, plus the keep glare of the screen, so it’s a win-win. I had hoped the monitor would also do the dishes and wax my car, but much to my disappointment, we’ll just have to make do with all the cool features listed below.
- 32-inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 / 16:9) designed for business professionals, multi-taskers and creators
- Ergonomically Designed Stand with tilt, swivel and height adjustments
- Exclusive ergonomic software: MSI Productivity Intelligence (P.I.) brings the most intuitive and efficient productivity
- MSI True Color Technology saves colour-parameter profiles in the monitor through the MSI P.I. processor
- The KVM function allows you to switch between multiple devices and control it with one set of keyboard and mouse
- Active Noise Cancellation Mic design will automatically filter out the unnecessary noise for your video conference.
- Automatically detect the ambient light to smartly adjust the brightness and colour temperature
- IPS panel designed for a truly premium quality picture
- 95% of DCI-P3 colour gamut with a pre-calibrated in the factory for the most excellent colour accuracy
- Factory pre-calibrated to guarantee the colour fidelity with delta-E (△E) ≤ 2 colour difference value.
- VESA Certified DisplayHDR™ 600 makes it possible to work & enjoy the brighter, authentic and lifelike contents
- Built-in Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-by-Picture (PBP) help to check the content from multiple sources simultaneously and switch between them easily
- Built-in card reader included
- A tool-free magnetic monitor hood supported
What MSI Had to Say
“An IPS panel allows to revel in pure & realistic hues with a more accurate colour and a broader contrast ratio combine to deliver a truly premium quality picture, no matter for amusement or creation. Summit MS321UP is factory pre-calibrated to guarantee an industry-leading colour fidelity. The display then undergoes stringent testing to ensure smoother colour gradations, better uniformity and high colour accuracy with a delta-E (△E) ≤ 2 colour difference value.” – MSI