Nooie Cam 360 Review- Security With a Twist!
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
There are a lot of cool smart home and security products on the market these days. Albeit, I feel it got a little over-saturated with “innovative” and expensive products that basically did the same as all of their rivals. However, the latest camera from Nooie caught my attention, as not only does it have some pretty fantastic specifications, but the price is very appealing too. Combined with the positive customer reviews that I had seen, I had to get one in for testing and see what all the fuss is about. It’s certainly not the first smart home security camera I’ve seen, but it’s got a few unique features that make it stand out from the crowd, and if anything makes it one of the most practical solutions I’ve seen in ages too.
Nooie Cam 360
You get a decent camera, which is always a good starting point. It can shoot in 1080P Full-HD, but it also has two 940nm infrared LEDs, giving it up to 10M visible range even in a pitch-black room. There’s even an optional status light so you can see the camera stealthy in the dark, or make it easier to spot. It also has 360 motion tracking, combined with a massive 101-degree field of view. It has a special mount that allows the camera to pan/tilt automatically to track objects, or you can do the same with the smartphone app if you want a more direct approach. Add to that motion and sound detection, two-way audio, Alexa/Google support, and a built-in SDCard slot (specs say SDcard not included, but mine came with a Nooie branded 32GB card) and you’ve got a pretty complete package here.
- 1080P HD + SUPERIOR NIGHT VISION – 1080P HD camera lens and two 940nm infrared LEDs. Night vision up to 32ft (10m) in pitch-black. Optional status light.
- 360 °MOTION TRACKING – Automatically senses and tracks the action in your home in full 360°. Nooie Cam 360 has a 101°field of view — rotates 355°horizontally and 94°vertically. Pan and tilt easily with the Nooie Cam App.
- MOTION + SOUND DETECTION, TWO-WAY AUDIO – Live streaming 24/7 with real-time motion and sound alerts. Listen and talk to family or pets with built-in anti-noise mic and speaker.
- STYLISH, INTUITIVE, EASY SETUP – Camera and app are easy to install, simple to control, and a breeze to maintain. Compatible with 2.4GHz WiFI network. Download app from App Store or Google Play. Works with Alexa/ Google Home.
- SECURE DATA & STORAGE – Continuous or motion-detected recording options. Multiple security protocols to keep your data and privacy secure. Continuous or motion-detected recording options. Micro SD card (buy separately) or cloud subscription service (sign up via Nooie Cam App).