All Backers Can Now Access Star Citizen Alpha 3.3.5
Cernescu Andrei / 1 year ago
Star Citizen Alpha 3.3.5 details.
Those of you who backed Star Citizen will be glad to hear that Cloud Imperium has finally released Star Citizen Alpha 3.3.5. So what does this version have to offer? One of the most important additions is planet Hurston, which is much larger than the moons that we could explore so far. Moreover, the planet has several biomes, as well as several outposts or Hurston Mining Centers. Speaking of moons, this version of Star Citizen adds Aberdeen, Magda, Arial, and Ita, all of which have their own outposts. We should also mention the Lorville city area, which only has a single legal landing zone. Players who attempt to fly over residential areas will receive HUD warnings, visual indicators, and audio alerts.
What about the ships?
The developers updated several ship and vehicle headlights in order to enhance projection. They also corrected the sizes of quantum drivers on several ships, and they addressed click firing issues that skipped recoil on some weapons. The Star Citizen client will download Alpha 3.3.5 automatically next time you start it. You can find a complete changelog for this new version of the game below.
Star Citizen Alpha 3.3.5 Release Notes
- Added: New Planet – Hurston.
- Added: New Moons – Aberdeen, Magda, Arial, and Ita and populated them with a handful of outposts.
- Seven Additional rest stops.
- Added: New Major Landing Zone – Lorville
- Added: Hurston clothing/armor variants including variants of the Odyssey II flight suit and the Virgil TrueDef-Pro Armor.
- Players now have expanded interactions with some items.
- Updated some ship and vehicle headlights for better projection.
- Ships in shops should no longer vibrate or be able to be knocked over.
- The Cyclone at Teach’s ship shop should now be purchasable.
- Players should no longer be able to turn the headlights on/off or raise landing gear for ship displays.
- Selecting loadout customization from the lobby of Star Marine should now take you to the correct location.
- Respawn UI should no longer remain on the screen after a Star Marine match ends.
- The Starfarer should now more consistently talk to the player during ECN missions.
- Crusader security should now more consistently talk to the player during patrol missions.
- Round starts should now reset the player to their default weapons in Star Marine.
- Fixed an issue where the Arena Commander region would default to AUS or be blank after the player exits to the menu.
- Single click firing should no longer cause some FPS weapons to skip recoil.
- Battaglia missions should now properly award UEC.
- Fixed an issue where the mobiGlas wouldn’t open while in EVA.
- Quantum travel wingtip trails should now consistently appear on ships.
- Corrected several ships that had the wrong sized quantum drives including Cutlass (now 2), Constellation (now 2), and Caterpillar (now 3).
- The appointment mission for Recco Battaglia should now have a full mission description.
- Players should no longer suffocate when reloading into a new instance of Arena Commander.
- Plotting a QT jump from orbit to a surface location should no longer create a redundant destination to orbit as the first point.
- Fix for an issue where aligning with a quantum destination prior to complete recharge would cause a calibration failure.
- Fixes for some of the missing ATC audio.
- Fixed 6 client crashes.
- Fixed 2 server crashes.
- Temporary fix to alleviate some 15006 errors.