XPG Starker Mid-Tower PC Case Review
Peter Donnell / 4 weeks ago
XPG is one of the best gaming brands out there, and while its roots may be firmly planted in the world of high-end storage and memory products, ADATA’s premium gaming brand, XPG has certainly built a solid reputation of its own. They’ve created some truly stunning PC cases too, such as the XPG Defender Pro, the XPG Battlecruiser, and the XPG Invader. They’re all high-end PC gaming-focused cases, brimming with the latest features, and I’m hoping the new Starker can keep up the same pace as its predecessors, as well as all these other awesome XPG products we’ve seen in the last couple of years.
It certainly seems well equipped, with a range of features that are sure to appeal to high-end gaming PC builders. It features a large tempered glass window, allowing you to show off your hardware, as well as some integrated RGB options. There are removable dust filters, and tool-free panels, allowing for easy maintenance. It includes plenty of fan mounts, 6 in total, as well as a range of options for radiators of up to 360mm in the front and 280mm in the top, as well as a good range of storage options too.
- SOLID and SLEEK FRONT PANEL DESIGN – XPG STARKER Series is a very compact chassis to make the most of the ATX format. Powered by XPG :Exoskeleton Design Language, it sports a functional and sleek front panel design featuring two front ARGB lighting strips to mark its gaming DNA and it is offered in both Black and White color variants.
- INNOVATIVE Removable-on-Rail DUST FILTER – The innovative Removable dust filter on-Rail design is easy to clean and intuitive as well as very efficient in protecting your chassis to build up dust on your components.
- SUPPORT VERTICAL and HORIZONTAL VGA INSTALLATIONS – A replaceable VGA Bracket design makes it easy to exhibit your graphic card with lighting effects vertically or horizontally even within the extremely compact size.
- EFFICIENT AIRFLOW LAYOUT – Support up to 6 fans in total, and up to 360mm radiator at front, 280mm at top, and a 120mm at rear.
- STORAGE OPTIONS – XPG STARKER chassis supports up to x2 3.5” HDD and x2 2.5” HDD/SSD storages, and a Combo Drive available for both 2.5” and 3.5” storage sizes.
- STARKER’s I/O PORTS – A complete set of I/O ports for users to quick-access USB accessories, audio or to switch between pre-programmed lighting effect modes.
For in-depth features and specifications, please visit the official XPG Starker product page here.